Online Payments - Terms & Conditions
The online payment system is provided by AMS Physiotherapy Limited and its third party supplier/s. AMS Physiotherapy Limited may update these terms from time to time and any changes will be effective immediately on being set out here. Please ensure you are aware of the current terms. The country of domicile for AMS Physiotherapy Limited is the United Kingdom.
Terms & Conditions
Please read these terms carefully before using the online payment facility. Using the online payment facility on this website indicates that you accept these terms. If you do not accept these terms do not use this facility.
All payments are subject to the following conditions:-
- The description of goods or services are specific to you (i.e. treatments, account number, name, start and end date etc.) when you log in with your unique password. Normally payment is required in advance (i.e. before you commence your treatment). Payments are exempt from value added tax (VAT).
- All prices quoted are in GBP - UK pound Sterling. AMS Physiotherapy Limited reserves the right to change the fees at anytime.
- Your payment will normally reach the AMS Physiotherapy Limited account to which you are making a payment within three working days.
- We cannot accept liability for a payment not reaching the correct AMS Physiotherapy Limited account due to you quoting an incorrect account number or incorrect personal details. Neither can we accept liability if payment is refused or declined by the credit/debit card supplier for any reason.
- If the card supplier declines payment AMS Physiotherapy Limited is under no obligation to bring this fact to your attention. You should check with your bank/credit/debit card supplier that payment has been deducted from your account.
- In no event will AMS Physiotherapy Limited be liable for any damages whatsoever arising out of the use, inability to use, or the results of use of this site, any websites linked to this site, or the materials or information contained at any or all such sites, whether based on warranty, contract, tort or any other legal theory and whether or not advised of the possibility of such damages.
- Cancellations of an appointment must be received 24 hours in advance of the appointment, excluding weekends and Bank Holidays for a refund to become valid.
- Cancellation notices must be received by Telephone or Email and acknowledged by AMS Physiotherapy Limited.
- Refunds, if applicable, will only be made to the debit/credit card used for the original transaction.
- Refunds, if applicable, will not be made if treatment has been received for the appointment in question.
- Refunds, if applicable, will only be made once an account has a cleared balance.
- Refunds, if applicable, will be processed within 4 weeks of request.
- We do not store credit card details nor do we share customer details with any third parties.
- All payment details which are entered through this payment gateway are encrypted when they are entered.
- Communications to and from the Service Provider's site are encrypted.
- AMS Physiotherapy Limited shall not be liable for any failure by the individual making payment of Fees to properly protect data from being seen on their screen by other persons or otherwise obtained by such persons, during the online payment process or in respect of any omission to provide accurate information in the course of the online payment process.
Online Payments of Fees can be made by credit or debit card. These payments are not collected by AMS Physiotherapy Limited directly but by the Service Provider.
Once payment is received by the Service Provider in cleared funds, the Service Provider will contact AMS Physiotherapy Limited to confirm the details of the successful payment made by the individual, or third party making payment.
The individual shall remain responsible for the Fees and any outstanding amounts owed to AMS Physiotherapy Limited, until such time as the confirmation as referred to above is received by AMS Physiotherapy Limited.
Should you require any further details at all in relation to any part of the online payment process, please contact our Accounts Department directly at
AMS Physiotherapy Accounts
AMS Physiotherapy Limited,
3, Queens Terrace.
T: 01392 412515